Monday, January 14, 2008

Sleepless in San Francisco

Hey everybody! So I've officially started my blog. I said I would so I'm actually pretty excited that I'm actually following through...so excited in fact that its 4:15am and I'm still awake...but really, I should be packing...my flight leaves in 26 hours so I'll make this brief. I have no idea what to expect in Sweden but that's what I love...I like the excitement of exploring new places and having new experiences. Most people have asked me "Why Sweden?"...to which I reply, "Why not?" I mean seriously, most Americans are known worldwide for being ignorant when it comes maps so I want to get out and educate myself as much as possible while I have the time, energy, and the means to do so. Plus, I'm sure its going to be lots of fun...I can't wait to have my first authentic Swedish massage! Yeah, it sounds corny...so what!

So, as I prepare to leave for Sweden please pray for my traveling mercies and pray that I won't get homesick. Thank you to all my church family who came to the "surprise" going away party last week. I had a great time and I can't wait to have a "surprise" welcome back party. Thanks to my family, especially mom and dad for helping me with all this last minute packing. It's been cRaZy but you guys always come through and I really appreciate it. Thank you to the Sall's...my 2nd family. You have all been so supportive to me over these past few years and I'm really truly going to miss you all. Thanks Nitiya for bugging me...I mean...talking to me and keeping me company all those nights at the computer lab. As hard as it is for me to say it you'll know I'm really going to miss your cRaZy self. And last, but certainly not least, thank you Randy for encouraging me to explore the world. I'm going to miss all of you dearly but you'll always be in my thoughts and prayers! Adjö/Hej då.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you better miss me! I will see you shortly...Sweden is soooo not ready for us!

    ReplyDelete