Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Need Big Crumbs!!!

Hello again everyone! Thank you all for your words of encouragement, emails and letters over the past few weeks. I appreciate everyone looking out for me and even though I'm unable to be with you physically its only the distance that separates us...you're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Some of you asked specifically how you can help out and was there anything that I needed while I was here in Sweden. Thankfully, a few kinds souls have volunteered to send care packages and I greatly appreciate their generosity. I'll keep you updated on all the goodies that come my way. And as always, feel free to drop me an email just to say hi or to let me know you still are reading my posts. All forms of communication are treasured dearly when you're homesick...

In the meantime, I've recently become a member of BigCrumbs, an online community that earns its members money for purchases made online at hundreds of stores. So why you may not be able to help out in a concrete way why not do me the favor of signing up and adding me as your referral? CLICK HERE!



Its FREE, there is NO OBLIGATION to buy anything, NO SPAM emails, NO CREDIT CARD information required and best of all, BOTH OF US EARN MONEY on purchases we would normally make. As you can see I've just started and I need your help to generate income. So please, at least just check it out as foot traffic also helps. Click the banner above for more info!

No comments: