Saturday, April 5, 2008

God's Nature is Amazing


With Spring officially here and loads of flowers blooming I've been taking the opportunity to get out and enjoy God's beautiful creation. Just outside my door there are walking trails through the forest and a beautiful lake. While walking with a friend the other day we stood still and listened to the sounds of nature. Everything around us was beautiful...we heard birds singing, critters scurrying too and fro...I'm beginning to love the outdoors more and more. Back in the Bay Area I didn't take as much time exploring and appreciating nature but with so much more time on my hands these days I've begun to create a hobby out of nature watching. Its quite fascinating! And now that I've become a little homesick the past few weeks its comforting to know that if God can make a home for all these creatures then He certainly has me in His tender loving care as well. Isn't God amazing?

7 "But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds of the air, and they will tell you;

8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish of the sea inform you.

9 Which of all these does not know
that the hand of the LORD has done this?

10 In his hand is the life of every creature
and the breath of all mankind.


Job 12:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment